Friday, 5 September 2025

Mission Impossible

The Year of Hell

The wait is off

Welcome to my Hell
Ten months ago, I was contacted by Pamela Olsted, She "claimed" to live in Bristol, however, it was plain to see she didn't as she gave me three addresses.
I sent her some money, in the hope she would prove me wrong, and meet me, which she never did. Though she promised to repay the loan, the repayment has fallen to her family.
It has taken two months, and a £120 more, but hopefully next week I will have my £3,000 back. 
I would have gone out today, but I injured my leg this week, trying to get some more money for the loan repayment to be sent. I have to go out on Monday, to take some information to the hospital, for my operatio to have a large Limpoma removed, so I will get the final installment of cash then.

No comments:

Post a Comment