Energy Drink
Samsung Health Awareness
I used to go to Asda, Whitchurch, in the hope of meeting a lady who "claimed" to live near. Recently, I have made a new lady friend who works in a school in Whitchurch, but lives near me, in Withywood. We occasionally meet as she leaves to return home, and I return from doing the shopping.
These days, I am trying to keep fit by regular walking, one of my goals is to walk into Bedminster from the house in Hartcliffe. This walk is only slighly longer than going to Whitchurch, but the return will need to be by bus, most of it is uphill. Somtimes, I may try to walk back, after catching the bus in. Many years ago, after I missed the bus back to Horfield, after a concert, I had to walk back from Bedminster, that was uphill from the city centre.

No comments:
Post a Comment