Profile Deletion
I am not above temptation, at times it is hard to resist the urge to agree to have sex with a young girl, many are after an older man, who can treat them with respect.
The real drawback, for me, is that while the girls are very attractive, they as the same age as my daughters.
Though, my meeting with Svitlana, in Didcot, looks as though it will happen, I am having doubts. She keeps asking for explicit sex photos, I have no worries about that, my concern is if she sees too many, she may not wish to meet me, as she has seen everything. I realise the opposite could also be true, and having seen it all, Svitlana could be desiring to see, and feel it for real.
We shared many photos, and my desire to meet her has grown with each photograph.

No comments:
Post a Comment