Broken nose
Whitchurch Inn
The result of my recent day out was I ended the day in Southmead Hospital, with a broken nose. The surgeon did offer to correct the twist in the nose, but with a smile I said, "No thank you, after all it's been like for 58 years, the result of an accident playing cricket."
Part of the accident was the uneven tarmac on the pavement, a part just as relevant, if not more is I was tired after walking back (again) from Whitchurch, Bristol to get an Apple gift card, in the hope of getting some of my loan refund.
Not long after I went to hospital, I sent the person asking for the card a picture of my injuries, with the message, "This is the result of getting you the Apple cards."
If I didn't think it was another scam at the start of the offer, I am certain now. Not on;y did she ask for another card, she upped the ammount on the card.

No comments:
Post a Comment