Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Do you like my profile?

 Charming Talks

She's in love with you

One-lady man
Though I get many ladies asking to chat with me on a dating app, there is only one lady for me. I have been accused of being a player, as I am on the app, but don't reply to requests, the truth is I didn't add my profile to try to gain anything more than a view of how ladies see me, so I could finf out if they thought I was attractive, I wasn't being vain. I wasa seeking an answer to a question.
On the dating app. Charming Talks, my profile is drawing massive attention from ladies of all ages. Younger ladies tell me, older men make better lovers, as we're not as self-centred as yong men, and like to treat the lady with respect. Older ladies like me because I am pleasnt to chat to, and rarely lead a chat to sex, which many men online do.
If a lady wishes to have a sex chat, that is her choice. I view a lady online, as a lady looking for company, not a lady seeking sex

No comments:

Post a Comment