Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 September 2026

What are my goals?

 A fresh start

Glad all over

The True Path of Romance
My immediate concern is to rid myself of the limpoma on my neck, this is causing me constant pain.
The next step, literally, is to get my right ankle fit to carry some weight so I can walk with less pain that I did this month.
After this, I can concentrate on clearing my overdraft, the cause of which is a scam I was involved in with Pamela Olsted, and a lady "claiming" to be her sister. This will take several months, I was promised a loan refund, but I think that is part of the plot to keep me paying them, that comes to an end this week.
Once the operation on my neck is over, and I can walk easier, I shall arrange a meeting with my friend, Svitlana, in Didcot, hopefully in time for my birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive