A steady relationship
Granny Friend
I am pleased to say that soon I can put the 8 months I chatted to the SCAMMER Pamela Olsted behind me. In the next week, her sister is planning to clear the debt of £3,000 I am owed.
This money will only ease my standard of living, but it will ease the strain on my mental health.
I didn't take long to get over her because we never had a serious connection, I knew she was lying back in February, when she gave me two addresses in Bristol, within one chat. They are close, by car, but two addresses was suspicious. I kept chatting to see if she would prove me wrong, but she never did.
I am pleased to say, I formed a true friendship with the lady on this post, Svitlana lives in Didcot, Oxfordshire, and we get on well during our online chat sessions.
Unlike Pamela, Svitlana chats, I always had the feeling Pamela was going along with what I said, rather than putting ideas forward to move the chat,

No comments:
Post a Comment