Tuesday, 10 September 2024

Eat or heat

Support your Muslim Brothers

Abolish the Monarchy

                                                     Vive le Republic

Until the death of Queen Elizabeth ll, I was a staunch Royalist, since then I am in favour of abolishing the Monarchy. King Charless iii, and his son Prince William are supporters of Islam, why?

They live in a cloistered society, protected from relaity, and the violence of terrorism.

Shortly after Charles came to the throne, I asked the question, will he be rememberred as the worst king since Richard ii? 

The answer is there is no doubt he will, the UK will not recover from this Labour government for decades, if at all, unless we STOP the boats. Labour have no intention of stopping the illegal immigrants, they are the backbone of the party now.

Labour Party Policy

That is the dilemma I am in, whether to have a hot meal, or put the heating on for an hour or two. Bristol is one of the most expensive cities to live in, the reason is the council was ran by the Labour Party for over 40 years, with no spending restrictions.

Some examples of wasting money

They were told by museums in Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, and Paris not to host the Jurrasic Park exhibition. Visitors came expecting to see huge models, what they got was something you could have put on a table-top, and still had your meal.

There is a dockside shed half-full of plastic bags from those days still on Bristol docks, that was over 30 years ago.

Each year, the museum sent some staff to a meeting at the Ashmolean Museum, in Oxford. The reason we were given was to view upcoming possible exhibits, the truth is it was a Christmas shopping trip paid for by the tax-payer.

The Director of Arts, who is from Liverpool, and only escaped going to prison for fraud by his teeth. Was paid to visit a show in Glasgow, to see if it was worth coming here, HE decided it wasn't fit for the city.

The council paid for a trip by Lord Mayor Jim Wilson to visit his family in Jamaica, on the tax-payer.

I find myself in the situation of choosing between a hot meal to keep warm, or putting the heating on for an hour?

I can't do either, bacause of the cost of food, I have little for the next week, and because of an inept electrician, our heating isn't working. He was supposed to return a month ago, after turning up without his tools, but never did

No comments:

Post a Comment