Search This Blog

Saturday, 17 August 2024

Silence is golden

 Rogue's Gallery

Damange Control

The Scam Network
Today the silence said more than I could in words.
I was in a relationship, according to the lady, with a lady who "claimed" to live in Whitchurch, Bristol.

I said "according to the lady" because we never met after 25  dates; she always had an excuse for not meeting me.
Today, for the first time in a month, a lady "claiming" to be her sister hasn't contacted me; probably because all she gets is a cold business reply.
Why should I reply warmly, when I am not sure I am being entrapped into another scam?
Her "sister" keeps asking for £20 so she can send the moan I loaned back, but some weeks the payment is 90% closed, then it drops to 65% the next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive