Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 September 2024

I should be grateful

 The New Age

Depression
Getting over the emotional damage from the months of knowing the SCAMMER, Pamela Olsted was easy, we never had any connection. I'd known for months before I ended our business dealing, that she didn't wish to have a relationship with me.
My decision not to try for another romance after I ended the connection, had nothing to with her, that was a choice I made when my wife passed away in January, 2025. I decided that at 68, no lady would be interested in me. I have been proven wrong, there is a beautiful lady in Didcot, Oxfordshire, who wishes to start a friendship with me, with the intentions of going further.
Svitlana is five years older than me, the peculiar thing is her birthday is a few days before that of my life wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive