Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Mature Dating

Sexual Encounters

Romance in Didcot

Sex with Alan
After a tense weekend, when I thought my friendship, with a mature lady in Didcot, was over. Svitlana and I have decided we are meant for each other.
I had chats with other ladies on the dating app, but none meant as much as Svitlana, we clicked from the get-go. I have no objections to ladies chatting about sex, as many on the site SoulmateMeets, did with me. 
Like all things, there was to be a limit, one lady in France was so explicit it would have out me off, if I'd been interested, which I wasn't. She kept going on about going to the "next stage," when I hadn't had any reaction to her; I did have several ladies offer to meet for sex, but only Svitlana means something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive