Search This Blog

Thursday, 16 July 2026

The law of Distraction

 Glamorous Granny

My lady in Oxfordshire

Beauty in many forms
To me a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady, no matter her age, race, or religion. I knew a young writer from Greece, several years ago, who was very attractive, and had a pleasnat attitude. I don't have a "type" of lady I see as beautiful.

Svitlana
The only thing that can turn a beauty into a bitch is a bad attitude. I met some attractive young ladies years ago, who because they knew they were desired, had an attitude which to put it politely, stank.
The lady in my life now my wife passed away is Svitlana, she is from Ukraine, but lives in Oxfordshire.
Svitlana has kept my mind off my financial issues for the last two months, as I fight to gain control, after being the victim of a scam last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive