Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 September 2026

In discussion with the Madeleine Milburn Agency

 Why I chose self-publishing

Indie - writer

The Chronicles of Mark Johnson Review
 This week, I have been in discussion with the Madeleine Milburn Agency about the possibility of publishing my award-winning book - The Chronicles of Mark Johnson - certain aspects of my style of writing appeal to the firm, notably I did not write to fill a trend.
They also find the mix of mystery, intrigue, and horror enticing.
I have pointed out, I intended to update the ms as I am a better editor now, than I was 15 years ago, this also appeale to the ladies at the company.
Another appealing aspect is I pointed out, I was planning a series of stories on the theme.
I am expecting my hopes to falter on one point, publication costs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive