Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 September 2026

SUNK!!!!!!!!

 Sisters of Evil

The wait is off

Have I missed chatting to Pamela aka Clara?
Yesterday, the lady "claiming" to be the sister of Pamela Olsted who got me involved in her scam last year, sunk herself, with no possibility of regaining creditability in my eyes.
                                                        What happened?
I will take you back a month, then run the sequence of events.
A month ago, she approached me, saying she would pay me £15,000 to cover what I was owed. I pointed out I was only owed £3,000, she said she was happy to pay me in multiples of the sum owed, that seemed hinky to me.
After dropping to my total, via a suggestion of £10,000, she then asked for £20 to complete the bank order, as the order was 90% sent, after I sent the money, she asked for another £20, as the percentage dropped to 65%, this prcocess went on for weeks.
Yesterday, her cover was blown apart, during a chat, I said Pamela had asked me to get her Apple cards in all weathers, that is why my right ankle has swollen so badly, her reply was, who is Pamela?

If I wasn't certain it is a SCAM, after yesterday I am now, there again, from the start I knew it was a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive