Alan Place - Award Winning
Amazon Prime
Having watched some Harlan Coben, stories and Deadwater Fell on Netflix, I said I can write better stories. That was no idle boast, even though Harlan is a bestseller, I found his stories lacked drama.
Deadwater could have made an intersting film, but a FOUR-HOUR series, no!
David Tennant's acting was abyssmal, the plot could be told in 1 1/2 hours, the best actor was the man playing the police officer.
David was no better in Criminal UK.
It would be ironic, if I did get the opportunity to get a series on TV, for many years, one writer I used to know said she was better than me, and trached Chronicles of Mark Johnson for months online, after it earned an award. The irony is that is the book which may be the basis for the series.
For a while, I toyed with who I would wish to play the characters, at least one of the actors I considered has died in the last 15 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment