Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

I need a treat

  KFC treat

Today is fry day

We Missed you
On Friday, I planned to do some shopping in Redclffe, Bristol, then have lunch at my friend's cafe - Latino Street Bites - in Redcliffe. This didn't happen, I decided to go to Asda in Whitchurch to see if I could get a person who "claimed" to be the sister of a person who trapped me in a scam, would send the money back, not that I expected her to. Now, I don't know when I shall return to Bedminster, and my friend's cafe.
On my way back, tired, and aching, I slipped on the pavement, and ended up in Southmead Hospital having stitches. After a weekend of having my daugter drive me from Hartcliffe to Southmead, I decided I needed a treat, so this afternoon, I treated one of my other daugters to a KFC meal for two, as I thought I deserved a treat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive