Sister Act
Pamela Olsted
If you get approached by this creature, block and report her. She is Pamela Olsted, a scammer charged with identity theft in the USA.
Her sister had promised to refund some money I sent, when I thought I was helping a lady who wished to meet me. Learning of Pamela's police record, I was wary it was another scam, but the idea of sending £20 to get my £3,000 returned was at the back of my mind.
Over July and August, her sister kept telling me she needed £20 to send for the bank to send the money. I got wary when I saw one week the re-payment was around 90% sent, and the next it wa back to 60%.
Despite what her sister keeps saying, I am certain I won't see any of my money, this period has lead to me suffering depression, not only from the mental strain, but I lost the respect of my children

No comments:
Post a Comment