Meeting Svitlana
Alan Place
A year ago a comment I put on Twitter stired up some interest in me among ladies. I said, "If I was to look for another relationship, I wouldn't consider doing it, until April."
A history teacher from the USA, who lives in Gloucester asked "Why wait so long, when the lady you may want is here now?" I explained that from October to April, I had several family related matters to handle. She made it clear, she wished me to be the man in her life. We had a short time chatting online, our link on Signal was so bad it would take a day for me to get a reply to a message. She didn't believe me when I told her, and accused me of cheating on her.
Next came another lady from the USA, she lives near me in Thornbury. Again, she made her intentions clear, she wished for me to be her lover, I never felt anything for this lady.
After that, I can only describe the next eight months as HELL, looking back. I got involved with a lady I thought at first, lived in Bristol, it was soon clear to me she did not. It tuned out she lives in Pennsylvania, is a scammer, and has served jail time for identity theft. I hope to have a refund of the loan I sent her over the eight months I had contact with her, later today. I emphasise "HOPE."
Finally, afer ending my contact with the scammer, I added my profile to a dating app, to see if ladies do find me attractive, and formed a link with my new friend, Svitlana, who is from Ukraine, but lives in Didcot, Oxfordshire.


No comments:
Post a Comment