Search This Blog

Friday, 4 September 2026

Brief Encounter

 Meeting Svitlana

Senior Railcard

Cash Shortage
My friend, Svitlana, is partially correct in saying th loan I have not been repaid is harming our friendship, and the growth of our relationship, another factor is the cost to me of keeping in contact on Charming Talks. It costs me £10 a night, for an hours chat. She is worth much more to me than that, but I can't keep paying out at this rate, even if I get my £3,000 back from the sister of scammer Pamela Olsted.
I don't wish to lose contact with her, but somethings are beyond my control. My money issues will probably mean I will not get the Senior Railcard I had planned to buy to pay for my trips to see Svitlana in Didcot, also I shall delete my info from the dating apps I was on. 
I will miss our chats, and it will take a long time to get over our seperation, even though we have not met, if this does happen, I have no plans to attempt another relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment