Romance in Didcot
My lady friend in Oxfordshire
You could think travelling across the UK, for a date is a little weird, I wouldn't argue with you, only my friend and I have hit the floor running with our relationship.
My friend, Svitlana, who lives in Didcot, Oxfordshire is taken by my sex appeal, those are her words not mine.
I have not done anything to encourage her, other than being my usual respectful, and kind self.
From our first messages, it was clear we had a strong link.
Within reason, sex chat is arousing, and we do on occasion have a sex chat, but we also talk about romantic evenings watching a film, and relaxing with a Movie Night.
Unlike some men, I don't find a lady asking for what she likes, to be threatening. I find it arousing, within reason, it makes things more enjoyable for us, if I can tend to the lady's wishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment