William Powell
Myrna Loy
I got The Thin Man series for my late wife, but she passed away before she had the opportunity to enjoy any of the fims.
I won't deny, I wasn't fully interested in the series at first, but after two films, I was hooked on the series. The pairing of William Powell and Myrna Loy as Nick and Nora Charles is ideal. The young boy in the image is a young Dean Stockwell, who played Nick Jnr.
A word to the wise, as many viewers of the series reported, Asta, the dog IS a scene-stealer, he doesn't do as much as Lassie, but he steals each scene, in the most delightful way.
Aslo in this film is Gloria Graeme playing a singer, as she did in the film Crossfire, featuring Robert Mitchum.
Ms. Graeme is known in Hollywood, as much for her notorious sex life, as her contribtions to film noir. She is notorious for being found in bed with her 13-year-old stepson, who she later married.

No comments:
Post a Comment