Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

The exception to my rules

 Lies

How did I come back so quick?


                                        The time has come to forget my moral code

Normally, I would not cross the line, and tell lies, but when two ladies have told me lies for several months, I can cross that line with nothing to worry about.
Last week, I was so tired from trying to get them Apple pay cards, as they said they would refund a loan, I collapsed in the street, and ended up in casualty with a disclocated wrist, a bad gash over my left eye, and a broken nose. It was at this point, I crossed the line which I refused to cross,even if years ago I could have earned money writing fake reviews.
My friend, Svitlana, may say some things which appear odd, but she is older than me, but I believe her declaration of love is genuine, while Pamela Olsted was only after my money, that is why moving on from PO was neither hard, or painful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive