She's in love with you
The difference between Pamela and Svitlana
Earlier this evening, Pamela Olsted's sister tried to convince me she's been in hospital in Bristol, since I stopped chatting to her, several weeks aga. It didn't work, if she is, I am not concerned. She lied to me for months, why should I care what happens to her?
Looking back, my chats with Pamela Olsted always seemd one-sided, she would I agree with what I said, but rarely put thoughts forward to enhance the chat.
With my new friend, Svitlana, things are much different, we chat openly, with Svitlana contributing to the chat as much as responding to my comments. At times, she gets a litte ahead of where I see our friendship, that is because she wants a relationship. I want a relationship too, if we take things at the correct pace I feel we'll get our wish

No comments:
Post a Comment