Search This Blog

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Dynamite!!

 Am I too hot to handle?

An evening with Svitlana

She's in love with you
I don't know what, if anything, I expected when I added a profile to a mature dating site. I did it to clear something up in my mind, that had plagued me since my teens, were girls / ladies attracted to me? It wasn't vanity which was the question, I wanted honest opinions from ladies.
The replies I got back astounded me, several ladies online made sexual advances to me. I don't find ladies chatting about sex off-putting, usually, I usually find it arousing to know a lady feels free to chat about what she likes. However, one lady I chatted to in France was too explicit for my liking.
My friend above, and I, hit it off well once we got chatting, we are about the same age, Svitlana is 5 years older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment