My sex appeal
A lady of Mystery
My friend in Didcot, is a true lady of Mystery, for now. She is from the Ukraine, I find her very attractive, both physically, and as a fascinating person. What is intriguing is she finds my presence arousing.
One of the things which confound me is my apparent sex appeal online. I have not pushed my appeal, until this month, I didn't consider myself as attractive to ladies, which could be my appeal as I don't force myself on a lady. I try to show respect, and win her with my personality, rather than my appearance.
Contrary to the belief of several ladies, I have done nothing to enhance my looks, the only differences that have been made are from the advancing passage of time. I have never considered cosmetic surgery, even before I knew of my health issues. My attitude is "I am me, take me, or leave me."
The only change I would have liked is to have had black hair

No comments:
Post a Comment