Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Brief Encounters

 Dating a Granny

What is my allure?

Sex with Alan
I have had offers of friendship, and even sex, with several older ladies. I have no issue with dating an older lady, within reason, the lady in my life now my wife has passed away is Svitlana from Ukraine, she lives in Didcot.
Svitlana
Svitlana is four years older than I am, and we got on well from our first online chat, she and I are dedicated to moving our friendship into a relationship, once she has got back from holiday, and I have cleared my overdraft issues. At the present, I am limited to chatting for about an hour each night, and sometimes, I have to go offline for a day or two 😢😢.
Though I had many offers, until Svitlana, none meant anything to me, mainly because I couldn't see me meeting a lady who lives either in Asia, the USA, or South America. In 2009, I did fly to Canada, twice to meet a friend, but she paid for the flights, one of the reasons for my trips was she needed help sorting her house out, she died that December

No comments:

Post a Comment