Dragon
MotorcyclesTwo of my passions are dragons and motorcycles.
The Mallory Park mystery involves a tee-shirt I bought from a charity store on eBay three years ago. I bought the shirt as it had images of motorcycle racers I related to from the late 70's, and to help the charity.
The mystery is I can't find it. I washed it, and put it in my room, but I haven't seen it since then, I know I haven't seen it for three years, as I lost it the year before my wife passed away.
My Charity work
For several years I was involved in wriitng stories for children's charities in the USA. My most prolific work was for the group known as the Peacock Writers, I have stories in several of their books. I also have a story in the anthology written for the Sandy Hook massacre, the book is called Angels Cried.
I have stories in other anhologies, and I was offered the opportunity to write in more, but the projects didn't materialise.


No comments:
Post a Comment