Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 October 2026

What defines offensive?

 Silver Trauma

Gaza

Media lies about Israel
I support Israel with no reason based in politics, or religion. I support Israel to attempt to reach people to explain, wh would the smallest nation in the Middle East wish to start a war with much larger, better armed, and more media supportedI agree some of m images taken last week at haospital could be seen as offensive, and be blocked from Twitter, but what about the constant posts blaming Israel for the deaths in Gaza?
I have explained dozens of times, Israel did NOT cause the conflict, the state is defending itself from attacks based in Gaza, and funded from within Palestine.
Consider this.
In 1948, Israel was begging countries for aid to defend herself, while the Arab states were being funded from Russia. In 1978, Gaza was given the choice, get aid from Israel, or Palestine, Palestine was their choice, over time, that could have been changed, but nothing happened.
Israel has buit a state with an earned reputation, while Gaza, and Palestine with far more aid have established terrorist cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment