I cannot use my laptop
A Senior Citizen's day outI am suffering more issues after my accident trying to get my money back from a scammer. My left wrist, though not broken further, I had an old break, has become so painful, even the weight of a mobile phone is too much to hold for more than a few minutes.
The scam began 8 months ago, when a person "claiming" to live in my area of Bristol said she wanted to meet me, that was in November, by June I was still waiting, so I ended the business. Two months later, another person "claiming" to be her sister said she was in hospital, and hadn't eaten since I broke off texting. She then asked for £20, so she could send me the £3,000 I had sent her "sister," at this point, I smelled a rat, but went along in case the money came. After a month, with no money, but constant requests for money, now £30, I ended that proposition too. I never expected my money back, especially when she said she could pay me £15,000.
My accident was the result of tiredness from constantly walking 2 miles each way to Asda, to get her an Apple pay card

No comments:
Post a Comment