Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Ladies love cowboys

 I don't usually play a trend

If Romance calls

                                                                      Hidden Delights

I could put my popular appeal with ladies online down to I don't follow the trend of assuming a lady online is seeking a sexual partner, also I ignore the trend of men who display thier bodies openly. I do have a few head and shoulders shots in my profile, but that is all.

I play to my strength, as I see it, my personality. I have not built a false persona of being a gentleman who respects ladies, that is who I am.

If ladies find me sexy, it is their choice, I do nothing online, openly, that I consider provocative. In a private chat, what we discuss is dictated by what the lady wishes to talk about.

I have always been an outsider, mainly because I am an introvert, and find making friends in person difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment