Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 October 2026

The Nerja incidents

 Nerja

The Backstory

The story behind the eBook
Like many of my short stories, the story of Nerja had nothing to do with were the story ended up.
At the time of geting the idea for the story, I was watching a music vdeo of a light aircraft flying over Manchester, half-way though, I had the thought, "What would happen if it vanished, in sight of all the people in the offices?"
The short story, is a story about a light aircraft that stalls over Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada, and the pilot and passenger have to rely on faith to survive.
This eBook earned two 5-star ratings on Amazon in 2011. The same person who later sabotaged my award-winner - Chronicles of Mark Johnson - got a friend to hack the site, to delete one of the ratings


The following year, Don Ford, a writer in Canada asked for a copy for his tablet, being innocent, I didn't realise he was so impressed, he copied the story, and passed it as one of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment