Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 October 2026

What do I find offensive?

 Media lies about Israel

Granny Site UK

I am no Prude
What I find offensive, personally, is ladies like those on Granny Site UK, who show everything online. That has nothing to do with their age, or how attractive I view them, I think images of ladies in the nude, should be kept private. The same goes for men, that is why they only partially- undressed images of me, are head and shoulders shots. 
This explains why I am populatronline, as I am not expressing my sexauality as the focus, I rely more on respect and personality. If a lady gets to know me, and sees me as attractive, that is a bouus.

On a general level, what I find offensive is the constant media war with Israel. They didn't start the wars, they didn't go killing the people in Gaza, for no reason, as Palestine does.
The people of Gaza chose help from Palestine in 1978, this allowed Palestine, and Hamas to se the area as a missile silo. What the media omit, among many things, is Hamas use "soft targets" such as schools, and civillian sites to hide in, then blame Isreal for killing civilians, If you HIDE in a civillian area, don't go crying to the United Nations when some get killed by a state defending itself.
Another aspect of the war with religion, is that while the media chase Isreal for killing Muslims in Gaza, Thousands of Christians are massacred each month in Africa, and nobody hears about that. Israel has killed less than 10% of that in all the wars in the Middle East, but that doesn't matter, Israel sells papers, Africa does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment