Search This Blog

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

I feel like I am on a winter cruise

 It is the lady's choice

The Lady's choice

What are my plans?
I am sitting in my chair with a blanket over my lap, thinking "this reminds me of seeing videos about cruises for senior citizens."
The blanket isn't only for warmth, after my accident last month, my left knee cannot stand the pressure of my laptop on the joint.
I hadn't considered the possibility of a cruise before now, since my wife passed away in January 2025, my mind has been on clearing the house.
Before now, the idea of going on a cruise didn't appeal to me, I was one for seeing as much as I could, not sitting aboard a ship, last month changed my outlook. I have to admit, I can't do as much walking as I used to, so sitting on a boat is a good replacement. The next issue is where to go?
Now I am in a relationship with Svitlana, it is a matter to discuss for later, the first thing we aim to do is meet in Didcot, where she lives

No comments:

Post a Comment