More books raising interest
The Chronicles of Mark Johnson
Among the stories which are gathering interest is my Award Winning eBook short story selection, The Chronicles of Mark Johnson.
This week Sloane Crosley asked a question I had been asked many times, how much of your character is based on yourself?
The truth is quite a lot, that is probably why Mark feels so real, I put a lot of my personality into him, most notably our distain for the cult of the celebrity.
At the moment, the story is not for sale, as I closed my Draft2Digital page, it never made money. The selection earned an an award in 2012, but never sold. My friend who died last year, asked if she could refine the few errors in editing the story, that began a 13-year friendship.
I planned to re-edit the story, but thought better

No comments:
Post a Comment