Another Life
Sex in Canada
I got a shock last night, my daughter, Sarah asked if I wished to chat to Margaret. I hadn't known a lady called Margaret since school, it was only when she said I knew her 15 years ago, the dime fell. I knew her as Marge, but that was decades ago in Bonneyville, Alberta, Canada.
I knew her through her mother, Faye.
I admit, at the time, I did have a crush on Marge, then things went sour. It wasn't her mother's death in 2009 that caused the rift, it was Marge's actions.
From being a charming lady, she turned into a health freak, and a Jesus freak. She also became a total hypocrit.
She started going on about the evils of the world, and how Jesus would rise to save us, you can understand this from a person living hand-to-mouth on the street, but not from a person with two jobs, a nice family, a two-car family, a home with a three-person jacuzzi who belongs to the golf club, and has radio controlled clubs.
I could understand her sister, Patti, being like that, Patti lost her daughter to suicide, then a year later her husband died falling into a garden fire, which she ended up with burned hands.
I did have a crush on Marge, and she knew I did, but that was 15 years, and as they say " a lot of water has passed under the bridge," since those days.
TBH, I haven't thought of Marge for over a decade
No comments:
Post a Comment