Mental Health Concerns
A strange dynamic
I'd be telling lies if I said the last year has been less than horrorific for me, though the the last two months of knowing Svitlana took some of the nastiness away.
In November of 2026, I was approached by a person calling themselves Clara Kent, who "claimed" to live in Bristol.Her name is Pamela Olsted.From the outset, our online chat appeared strained, she would agree with what i was saying, but never continue the conversation. Not long after we began, I had the impression she wasn't in the UK, but I kept the link, hoping she'd prove me wrong, which she didn't. She lives in Pennsylvania in the USA.
Two months ago, I cut ties with her, a few weeks later her sister contacted me to say Pamela was in hospital, and hadn't eaten for weeks. The sister, then said she would pay off the debt Pamela owed me. From the outset, I considered this another scam. After all, her sister had lied to me for months, why would I believe her?
Two months of stress later, I am still waiting for my refund, and I doubt it will come

No comments:
Post a Comment