Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 September 2026

I would like to relax enough to enjoy reading

 The book I am reading

Books I have read

A Sailor's Love
My modern romanceA Sailor's Love is available from my page on Amazon. The story has elements of MysterySpirituality, Crime, and a back story about the ecology of the UK.
For all man's advances, we cannot compete against nature, the coast of the UK is shrinking, the reason is the south coast is mainly chalk, which is easily eroded by the tides. Five years ago, a developer started to build a hotel near the coast, he'd spent thousands of pounds developng the site, then his nightmare came true. Suddenly, there was a loud crack, and a wide gap appeared in the ground. He didn't do a survey of the land he was building on, the site was over a known cave system. The crack stopped less than 20 yards from his hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment