Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

I am not likely to forget my 70th birthday

Broken nose

Silver Trauma

She's in love with you

I won't forget my 70th birthday for many years. It really has been a terrible month for me, and it isn't over, yet.

On September 25th, I had an accident, the result was spending a night in a hospital, with a broken nose, a gash over my left eye, and a knee full of trapped blood.

Two days later, I had to return for a scan of a suspected broken thumb, and some stitches over the eye. Ten days later, I had to go to the doctor's surgery for the removal of the stitches, and it doesn't end there.

I have an CT scan appointment on the 14th, at a centre across Bristol, then, on the 20th, I have an ENT appointment at the hardest hospital in the city to get to 😒😒. In the middle of the appointments is my birthday, on the 18th. 

I still have no news on the appointment for my limpoma

No comments:

Post a Comment