Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 September 2026

All in the Family

 I have moved on

My lady friend in Oxfordshire

Svitlana
To show how evil Pamela Olsted is, she "claimed" her sister died of Covid, knowing my wife died from the illness only a year before. She could be telling the truth, but as she had been telling me lies for months, I take it with a large dose of salt, in hindsight. She also "claimed" her daughter Ellah was ill, to gain sympathy. At the time, I had serious doubts about that, she said Ellah was 8, while it is not impossible for a lady in her late 40's to have a child, it is highly unlikely, as there are a lot of medical risks involved. The latest development is a lady "claiming" to be Pamela's younger sister told me she is in hospital in Bristol, again, I take that with a dose of salt. Knowing I live in Bristol, it is easy to find a hospital here.

I am very pleased I met Svitlana (above), on the site SoulmateMeets, we have moved to Charming Talks for our online chat now. Our chats are very different to those I thought I had with Pamela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive