The wait is off
The problem with an overdaft, is once we use it, it is hell to get clear.
Though I have been told, repeatidly for the last month, that I will be sent a refund for the loan I sent to Pamela Olsted, I won't believe it, until I have the money in my bank account.
Her sister has promised to repay me, but if one sister has lied to you for several months, why should you believe another sister?
At one time, PO "claimed" her other sister died from Covid, at first, I believed her, I thought knowing my wife had passed away not long ago from the illness, she wouldn't use it as trick to get money.
On my way back, in the winds and rain, and walking on a broken toe, the truth hit me, if she is after money, there is nothing to stop her using Covid as a twist
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment