SoulMateMeets
Could I be tempted from Svitlana?
As far as we are concerned, there is only one way I could be tempted to leave Svitlana, if she chose to end our friendship, and she has said she has no plan to do that.
I expect several ladies on SoulmateMeets are wondering why I have gone A.W.O.L?
There are two main answers, Charming Talks offered free chat tokens for the first week, and I needed those as I was struggling to pay Soulmate, and needed to convince Svitlana I hadn't lost interest in her.
The other reason is I found some of the ladies unattractive personality wise, in particular a lady in France who was to explicit in her sex chat. Within reason, I find a lady who chooses to talk about sex arousing, this lady was adamant we should go to the "next stage," when I had made no comment on how I felt about our remote friendship.

No comments:
Post a Comment