Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 July 2026

I had a dream

 Passport Romancer

                                                   Could I be tempted from Svitlana?

Cash Shortage

The question of could I be tempted from Svitlana, is not in my hands, I have no wish to break our friendship up, but if my cash shortage makes her decide I am not worth waiting for, I will step away.

My dream wasn't pleasant. It started with Svitlana deciding to end our friendship because of my constant cash shortage. I can't blame her, at the moment, I am not on the app we share for more than three hours a week, if we meet, I hope to be able to log her into WhatsApp, so we can chat longer.

The next part was what would I do if this happened?

I may decide to become a Passport Romancer, as I have several ladies who wish to meet me, this goes against my concept of love, but I have stopped caring about my morals, all they did was get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive