Search This Blog

Monday, 20 July 2026

After tommorow I may leave the Mature Dating scene

My next objective

                      From Tropico to Frostpunk

 Welcome to my NIGHTMARE

I am going to have to rethink my world, if I can't convince my friend in Didcot that I am serous about meeting her. I only had Svitlana in mind to meet, and build a relationship with, but she thiks I am not serious as I can't afford to keep chatting each day.

I have had messages from several friends online asking to meet, and the possibility of sex has been brought forward by the ladies.

If Svitlan ends our friendship, which looks likely. I have two options, crawl back in my shell, and live to me end, alone, or go the other way, get my passport, and arrange to meet some of the ladies close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive