Search This Blog

Saturday, 25 July 2026

I am taking my profile offline

 A Turning Point for me

Meeting Svitlana

Romance in Didcot
I can thank Pamela Olsted for one thing, if she hadn't made me question how mature ladies see me, I wouldn't have come in contact with my beautiful friend, Svitlana, in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Our friendship is growing strong, and I am in favour of Svitlana's idea of turning it into a romantic relationship soon.
For this reason, I decuded to delete my profile from a mature dating app we made first contact on. My decision will upset several mature lady friends I made, but our connection was never as mine is with Svitlana, and they are in the EU, USA,  and South America, not the UK.
It isn't only that Svitlana lives in an area I can get to that forged our link, we got on well from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive