Search This Blog

Friday, 9 October 2026

The Final quarter of 2026

  I am not likely to forget my 70th birthday

Scarface

Happy Birthday
The final quarter of 2026 started badly for me. I was aching, and not feeling well on my return from a shopping trip to Asda in Whitchurch, Bristol, when I tripped on an uneven pavement.
The fall left me covered in blood from a broken nose, and a deep dasg over my left eye.
My left knee is still sore, two weeks after the fall, so much I am housebound.
My friendship with a lady in Didcot, Oxfordshire, is going well, and I hope to meet her next year.
I will be glad to see the back of Pamela Olsted, and her sister who involved me in a scam from November 2025, until I ended it in June 2026. I can start rebuilding my finances

No comments:

Post a Comment