Plans for 2027
Dating a Granny
In November 2025, I will start my recovery from the ruins of chatting to a person, who "claimed" to live close to me in Bristol, UK. The effects of her scam went beyond financial, I was so exhausted from the strain of walking twice to possibly meet her, in September, I fell in the street, and was taken to hospital.
Something good did come out of the period I was in contact with her, at the time I ended our business association, I added my name to two Mature Dating apps, and found, to my suprise, ladies do find me attractive. One of the ladies, who lives in Didcot has taken great interest in me in the last four months, and is keen to meet.
After my last encounter, I am being cautious, and preparing myself for a planned meeting, not to happen. If this falls through, I probably won't seek a romantic partner again

No comments:
Post a Comment