Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Alan Place - Recluse

 Would I be missed?

Could I be tempted from Svitlana?

                                                        Mature Dating Apps

Until this afternoon, I would have said it would take a lot for me not to want to be with my friend, Svitlana, things have changed. I don't know if she does find me attractive, or if she's playing me to get money for subscription site.

I am prepared for NOT to turn up, when we arrange a meeting, if that happens, I can still enjoy the day as I can vist Wallingford Castle.

The best way to know if a person is genuine is to go out, and meet people, for an introvert like me, that is extremely hard. I thought myself unattractive, then the ladies online said I was wrong, now I find they may have said that to boost their pay from sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive