Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

That doesn't impress me

 What do you see in me?

Do ladies find me attractive?

What comes next?
I can't tell you what comes next, it is out of my control. What happens now, is in the hands of my friend in Oxfordshire.
I would like to meet her, to try to build a relationship, but I have doubts our meeting in Didcot will happen.
For weeks, I onderwod why I was being approached by business ladies, I put it down to running a business left little time for romance. I accepted, I'd be nothing more than a "bit of rough," to the ladies.
This week, another aspect arose, they are on subscription sites, so chatting to them pays for their attention.
So, they question arises, did they find me attractive, or was I intriguing as the new man on the block?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive