Cosmetic Surgery
The last of us
This weekend things came to a head for me, since November, I had been helping a lady who said she was my "friend." It turned out she was running a scam using me.
In June, after never meeting her, I cut my contact with her. A month later, a person "claiming" to be her sister said she would repay the £3,000 I am owed. From the start, I consdiered it another scam, but with so much at stake, I decided it was worth a risk.
Over the months, I walked to Hartcliffe, Bristol, to Whitchurch in all weathers to get an Apple card that worked, as they "claimed" cards from other stores were faulty.
Last week, I told the person acting as sister I needed a rest as I was worn out, but she pressed me.
On Friday, I was so tired, and aching I tripped and ended up covered in blood, from a fall on my return from Asda, Whitchurch. The outcome of the fall is I spent the night in Southmead Hospital. After feigning concerns over the injuries she caused, she added insult to injury by increasing the ammount she is asking for rose from £20 to £30. I laid the law down, from here, if I don't get my money, I am not concerned. I wish to end my contact with the two people.
During my fall, I broke my nose, and lost my favourite replica shirt as it got covered in blood. The hospital is talking about giving me a restructed nose, the choice is mine, to me, a reformed nose is not important as my nose has been broken for over 50 years

No comments:
Post a Comment