Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 September 2026

The Way Ahead

 Would I re-marry?

Moving on

Family Assistance
Months before Pamela Olsted contacted me, and drove me into debt. I had a family discussion over how they thought of me having a new lady in my life. If they had been against the idea, that would have been the final decision, however, the children are in favour of me having another lady in my life. They said "mam would wish you to be happy, so do we."
At the time, I had no plan to meet another lady, it was a question of "if," not "I will." I made it clear, nobody could replace thier mother, my new lady, Svitlana, is her own person, we are forming our relationship based on how we fell about each other. I had no plan to re-marry, but Svitlana did mention the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive